Monday, May 08, 2006

today is the first of many last coming up in my life!! today is the last monday i have to take pat to school!! i can't tell you how exciting this is...i've started my re-decorating....this weekend i spent a lot of time cleaning...i have about 6 boxes of stuff for my dads garage sale and have thrown away about 10 bags of trash and i'm not quite finished. when i am finished my house will mostly be what you see...there won't be a lot of things hiding in boxes that i never see or use!! fun and exciting stuff i tell you!! i'm thinking it may be about time to change up the blog but that will have to wait until later...i should finish up my house first : ) i hope everyone has a very happy monday!! i don't know about any of you but i'm personally sick of the rain!! i'm ready for sun shiny hot weather!! (but after a few weeks of that i'm sure i'll be sick of that too : )

No comments: