Tuesday, July 25, 2006


Okay, so camp is almost over : ( This is our last week and its sad....i love camp and the kids and the staff and i feel like i'm doing something good for the world. It makes me happy and i'm not ready for it to be over....although i could use another week off : )

But now i have to get back to the real world....real work and all. Blah.....i'm am currently looking for real work. I have several oppurtunities and am starting my application process at many of them but if anyone has any great job ideas please fill me in or keep me in mind. I am a good worker and i am a fast learner....with a great personality (haha....like the commercial....get it : ) I should also know in the next week and a half if i'm accepted into my masters program....this makes me nervous and will determine a lot of what my next course in life is....its weird how that works out : )

I need to sleep....its very important to sleep!!

We played a killer soccer game tonight. We almost tied....if it hadn't been for their last goal in the last 1.5 minutes.

everyone should google, lazy sunday snl....watch this video and laugh hard...then memorize all the lyrics so we can start quoting things and rapping back and forth at each other....most go to bed....

hopefully next week in between applying for jobs i will write more blogs so i can tell you all many exciting things about my summer and the many exciting things that my life has in store for me : )

No comments: