Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Edna's


So we went to Edna's on Saturday night for Kelly's birthday! Well, actually i went to Edna's with Kelly's friends for Kelly's birthday because Cody couldn't find how to get there (but that is a entirely different story!) Anyway....i get there and there is A LINE to get in. what??? a line at Edna's...and when i did get in the crowd was like no Edna's crowd i had ever experienced....it was like going to a downtown club (no offense Kellie). I stayed for about 15 minutes and then left. It was not fun and I will not be going there again :( I guess everything has to change.....

4 comments:

Whitney said...

it's been headed in that direction :(

Anonymous said...

Yeah but when you go out with me, you dont wait in lines. :)
KDS

Unknown said...

This post makes me never want to come to OKC again. :(

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that Edna's was the new "Bricktown Posse" hangout...?