Friday, October 02, 2009

Ben Folds

We drove to Dallas on Wednesday night to see Ben Folds with the Dallas Symphony!
First: I absolutely love watching "professional symphony" musicians playing pop music. They have such a hard time with "pop" rhythms and timing. It just makes me laugh watching them.
Second: Ben Folds ROCKS!! He has such sarcasm in his songs! And i'm not sure if there is anyone that is safe from being made fun of, if he feels it so...hehe!! Plus...he is an awesome musician! He plays the piano like no ones business. There are several of his songs that he has produced on his albums that he actually writes on stage at one of his performances. That to me is amazing!



So here is a video for your Ben Fold enjoyment! I hope everyone has a great Friday!

2 comments:

virginia falchini said...

Great video :)

veronica quezada said...

ben folds is awesome!

great taste in music,

listen to ben folds & regina spektor(: "you dont know me at all"