Friday, October 06, 2006


Why yes, yes it has been a long time since i've posted!! I guess i just don't have a lot to say...also, i've been trying not to think and because of that i've lost all ability to be interesting!!! But what do you do!! I'm currently waiting for my job to start...hopefully, i will start thinking again about that time! :) It is weird to me how we can surpress thoughts...i was talking to theresa tonight and i was telling her things that obviously i have opinions on but it has never come out in thought or conversation until tonight. And these are things that i probably should have been thinking about...coming to conclusion, etc....but of course now that they have surfaced, i'm thinking about them more which at this point i'm not sure is a good thing!! Anyway...enough about that! Anyone eaten at the cheesecake factory yet!! Damn good cheesecake!! and the food is pretty damn good too...my grandparents took me out there tonight!! Good times were had....well, good food was had! : )

So what have you been doing with all your time to do nothing...well, i'm glad you asked!! I've been painting...i've moved...i've cleaned....i've cleaned more!...i've read a lot...tom robbins, i know i've blogged about him a little in my last blog but i'm going to blog about him again. I just finished Still Life with Woodpecker!! He's a really good author that can put majorly good thoughts into a book that can make absolutely no sense whatsoever! but he does it great! Anyway, i'm going to share with you a long "quote" from this book!! I think its great and totally true!!

When we're incomplete, we're always searching for somebody to complete us. When, after a few years or a few months of a relationship, we find that we're still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with somebody more promising. This can go on and on-series polygamy- until we admit that while a partner can add sweet dimensions to our lives, we each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter.

For us singletons...i believe this provides good advice and i can see myself in some of this!! Not as much recently as it has been in the past though! Anyway, if anyone wants good reading i strongly suggest Tom Robbins. I'm on my third book so far...i haven't read this much in a long time!! : ) I've like everything that i've read by him but i do suggest Still Life with Woodpecker more than Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas!! but either one is good! : )

Maybe i'll start blogging more...that will give me something to do in my spare time and also will keep me thinking...and not thinking to much on things that will make me freak out!! which is also been happening to me!! Hopefully everyone know what that is like, at least every girl....if not, well....its probably better for you!! : )

October 27th is the Halloween party date....mark your calendars now and start preparing your costume....i'm coming to my party as Strawberry Shortcake!! Hooray for old school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was in the area, thought i'd stop by your site and say hello. i love the tim robbins quote, qnd the bright eyes photo(there is some interesting back story to that), anyway, have a good day!