Monday, February 12, 2007

You are so right... Jenn is writing in her blog and no one is sure why....is there really a reason why...well no, i'm bored right now and decided to see what was going on in blog world....myspace has ruined me to blogs...i know, i know that is really no excuse but alas....so some may wonder what is going on in my life and i can honestly say...tons has gone on since i have written but nothing really! The stringents are going well...everyone should read Love is a Mixed Tape....i joined match.com and have met some interesting people but no matches :)....I really like my job, i've met several very cool people here and i'm officially out of training...getting out of the "classroom" and doing our real work is much, much better! i've been doing a lot of art work, which is really fun for me, it eats up the free time that i don't really have. i've been listening to some great new music lately, i've rekindled what was a little lost in my music world which is wonderful...one that i'll recommend right now is a "folk" singer/songwriter Fionn Regan...i'm really liking him! Well, i'm going to bookmark this so that maybe i'll remember to write...

No comments: