Friday, July 27, 2007

oh sweet


so last night we were supposed to go see Singin' in the rain....we were out to eat with his mom and some of her friends and i got a migraine...couldn't see, felt sick to my stomach, head throbbing migraine...wasn't going to be able to eat or go see the show...my sweet boyfriend took me home and took care of me...brought me cold wash clothes to put on my head and made sure that there was little sound and little light...he's a good guy that cody! today, i'm feeling better although i'm feeling mighty loopy! (yes, i know...i know...i'm always loopy)

they just did the house inspection and i'm at work...i don't know how anything went but i'm headed there after i get off here, which is soon...very very soon!

1 comment:

kluge girl said...

so....give us an update on the house, and your weekend, and d-fest!!!!!:)