Wednesday, September 12, 2007

one dilemmia for another



Jay...you are right..the white stripes have cancelled their tour so they are no long playing at ACL...which totally sucks ass...so they moved some bands around and they put muse and arcade fire at the same time!! WTF..that may have to be a half and half thing...and they also have wilco and my morning jacket at the same time...i like my morning jacket pretty well..but i don't know if i like them more than i like wilco. thanks mike and jay for your recommendations...i have marked them on my list and will make sure to check them out!

btw...i love this weather...it makes me happy, but it also makes me not want to work and i've kind of been slacking off today...oh well, what can you do :)

2 comments:

Amanda Fortney said...

I LOVE this weather.

Anonymous said...

Passing up seeing My Morning Jacket under the stars....tsk, tsk.


;)