Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Old NES

so cody went to his parents old house and got some of his old school stuff...such as his old NES, with several games. this is great for me because about the only games i know how to play are from that system. so we hooked it up and it still works...you still have to blow on the game some to get them to work but it just like the good ol' days :) So on this past 4 day weekend i have been playing some zelda! heck yes...its been fun but i get frustrated when i get to the main monster in the castle and have no life left or can't remember how to beat him....oh, well, i guess that is part of the fun!:) i'm looking for adventure island...that was my favorite game back in the day! I was totally going to get Cody a Wii for Christmas...you can't find them...so i guess that will have to wait!!

i only have 2.5 days of work this week. woohoo! we got monday off for veterans day and then we get friday off for Statehood day! who knew! :)

Thursday night at the Red Cup...The Stringents! We start at 8:00pm! :) We are also trying to set the date for our Christmas show...which everyone should come to...that is fun times!

and again i will say that i'm turning 30 in 17 days and everyone should come to the partae! :)

2 comments:

Amanda Fortney said...

i love nes! i refuse to play any of these other crazy game systems. my favorites were the mario brothers, especially mario 3.

Christina M said...

Hey Jenn!! Thanks for the Congrats!! I'm so stinkin excited!!!

As for Heroes...I hope that it is just a normal mid-season break...I don't think I can handle not knowing when it will be back on!!! As for Adam...I'm not too sure. Every time I have made a prediction I have been way off...so I've just stopped trying! Anyway, let me know what your week is like...we need to get together soon!!