Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What's New

Well, there is really nothing new here...but again i decided to write :) We lived through our double Turkey Day! I've never had two turkey dinner less than 3 hours apart. I was full...i'll just say that much :)

So as pretty much all of you know...i'm turning 30! And i'm sure all of you are wondering what my thoughts on turning 30 are...lol! Or maybe you aren't but i'm going to tell you anyway!

I'm truly excited about turning thirty...i'm sure most of you are thinking, "she's excited because she is getting married and really happy right now" and i say that that is right but i've been excited about turning 30 for a long while now. I don't really feel like i have anything more figured out than i did 5 years ago, but i've learned that i may never have it figured out and i've realized that its okay not too...i've wasted a lot of time worrying about things i can never change...or things that i haven't done yet...or getting everything right and why i'm not where i should be. Now, i'm realizing that you can worry all I want but it really does no good other than just makes me feel worse.

I've always pretty much been a people person...but it has hit me more and more these days how those connections are what matters. Friends and Family are going to be what matters in the hard times. Something else that i've had to learn, you can't please everyone...and if they are truly your friends that will love you regardless. I've caught myself worrying a lot about what people think of me...and its those time when i'm surprised to see that no one really cares about what i was worrying about and that they are supportive regardless...those are true friends. And the best part about turning 30 (and probably the cheesiest) is that i have the best friends anyone could possibly ask for! Thank you guys! :)

No comments: