Thursday, January 10, 2008

Movies

I forgot to mention some of the movies we have seen lately. The best by far was Juno...i seriously believe it is my new favorite movie for the moment. And i love the soundtrack. Horrible singing but just fun :)

We also have seen 27 dresses, National Treasure and No Country for Old Men. Let me tell you that No Country for Old Men was one of the most distrubing, creepy movies that i have seen in a long time (maybe ever). Its not bad, as a matter of fact Cody really liked it, but i will never see it again. I think my main problem with is was that it has such a feeling like that could actually happen. The killer didn't have an agenda on who he was going to kill, it was just if he said he would or if he won the coin toss. There is no tension release through out the movie either (a least not for me)...movies like this really bother me...but if it doesn't bother you, you might want to see it! :)

No comments: