Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Stuff and more stuff

So....whats been going on here in my world....let me tell ya!

1st Cody and I have started taking Aikido. It really is tons of fun and very different from karate (which i've taken before). We go about 3 times a week and this is our second week. I really like the dojo that we are going to, they are completely laid back...and they also offer some zen and meditation classes that i think we may check out at some point!

2nd...we bought guitar hero!! And let me just tell you that i am a complete addict now! We went on Saturday and got guitar hero III but we couldn't find a second guitar....so then we went on Sunday and got guitar hero II. Now we are set for 2 person action. If you have never played....you really, really need too, and feel free to come play at our house! :)


Anyway...I think that is currently about it....except for all the wedding stuff that is going on but you can check out the wedding blog for that! I hope everyone is having a very happy wednesday!! :)

No comments: