Sunday, December 04, 2005

27

i like birthdays and new years...i feel that these are times in my life that i can make changes...i do realize you can make changes at other times but these times just get me motivate to think about what i would like to change and what i want to do with myself for the next year...i'm not going to lie...27 was not a good year for me...i just knew going into it that this was going to be one of the best years ever...well, so much for that theory, but in thinking about this recently, i've decided that you just have to make things good...you just can't sit around and wait for them to happen...and i think that is what i did a lot this year...i just waited to see if life was going to be good instead of going out and just living life to the fullest...i may not like where i am right now, but i can make it better...i think i've also realized i have time...things don't have to happen tomorrow, just because i'm not getting exactly what i want, and i sometimes don't know if i ever will, doesn't mean that they aren't going to happen...i just have to wait, and continue to live and not let it bother me (which is very hard to do, especially when everyone around you seems to be getting what you want)...but i think in my 28th year of life i'm just going to let it roll...do things that make me a better person...spend time with my friends and siblings...help people ...and continue in my vegetarian ways : )

some good things have happened this year...
i've made some great new friends who i love dearly, and reunited with some old friends : )
i have gotten closer to many people that i never knew i would
i learned that great friendships can last through hard times
i've seen great music and have acquired new great music
i have seen the people closest to me be the happiest i've ever seen them
my church
i've felt several great sense of accomplishment

okay, i'm done...now for some pictures : )












No comments: