Wednesday, December 21, 2005

We Won!!!

the girls team won our soccer game tonight...we had no subs and we were hurting but we all played really hard...beth was playing defense by herself practically...but she is awesome so it worked out for us...now i'm tired and am going to bed...i have some videos of my kids dancing that i took on my phone today and i'm going to try to see if there is any way to post them...if there is i will find it and post them here...if you know who i can do this, please help!!! then i can take videos of all the cute things riley does and post them here too for all to see...i promise not all my blogs will be about my puppy...my dads getting married on thursday...i'll probably switch to that soon : ) today is over and tomorrow about 8:00 i am a free women...so now i sleep...goodnight...

No comments: