Friday, December 09, 2005

4 am


its now 4 am and i'm totally awake...i've been awake for about 1.5 hours and i finally have given up on going back to sleep so here i am...

theres really nothing new to write here...against my better judgment i'm going to spend the rest of my year teaching : ) i've finally been paid, which was a battle in itself and a very long story that i'm not going to re-tell...but i'm planning on getting through the year...wish me luck : ) and who knows what next year brings...only 8 school days left until christmas break...and i also get a lovely break from my roommate...i'm just not sure what i'm going to do with myself... : )

i have finally given the dog a bath, which means she is able to spend time inside...but i must get her a new collar before i go crazy...the metal keeps hitting the plastic everytime she moves and creates an extremely annoying noise...

i've been playing a lot of pogo these days...so i guess i will spend some time doing that and who knows maybe i'll get to sleep a few more hours : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.

Anonymous said...

hey am i ever going to get my BASS back just wondering

jenn said...

no...probably not : )

Anonymous said...

why not