Monday, August 21, 2006


In 10 years....

*I've not gotten married and have not had kids!! This is what my ten year reunion has taught me : ) I am totally not the same person i was in high school, which is awesome....but it seemed that all the so called "popular" people were the exact same (with some extra baggage : ) They are even still best friends with each other...which isn't bad just weird. Its also weird to see these same people you saw every day, some since elementary school, again....as "adults". I see them exactly as they were then....maybe thats bad but thats how it is!! I also find it weird that we'll all be pretty much connected all of our lifes. I mean we are all going our different ways but we will continue to get together to just see what people are up to. Does this happen with anything else? It doesn't happen for college!! It was just a really weird weekend for me and i can't even really explain all the weirdness i felt. I guess i'm glad i went....and i'll probably go to the next one too....maybe just because i'm noisy : ) I do know one thing...i'm glad i don't look like i did in high school : ) Thats probably bad to say but o well!!

Christina..thanks for letting me borrow your dress....i'm getting a lot of good use out of it : ) Next i'll be borrowing the yellow one : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look awesome! i can't wait to hear more of your stories.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some use out of it. You can borrow the yellow one anytime :)