Thursday, August 10, 2006


I've filled out the fafsa form....i had originally decided not to try to get money help but then realized that that is a stupid idea!! So hopefully things work out with that....if they don't i'm not sure what i'm going to do : ) I will have to go to plan B, which is come up with another plan A!!

I've decided to get a couple of PT jobs....as of the moment i've only got one (lakeshore learning center on may) but i am currently looking for another. I've applied at several places and we will see what comes of them. I'm also going to try to teach as many students as possible. This will also give the me options of going on the other New Orleans trips that i didn't think i was going to have!! And this makes me very happy!!

I also just sent in the paperwork for my 10 year reunion!! Man, i don't feel that old that's for sure....part of me is looking forward to this just to see people, but i wasn't popular in high school and no one really knew who i was and i really didn't know who they were so it could be interesting. I've been doing some high school reunion research online and its kind of fun. Maybe I'll have some interesting stories after next weekend.... : ) okay, i doubt it!! Maybe i went to high school with my future husband...man, that is even funnier!! : )

I went and took a step class the other day....holy shit do i hurt!! it was tons of fun and i can't wait until the next one but shit, my body hasn't hurt this much in a long time...so now it is time for me to go to be so i can try to recover some of my mobility!!

Good night dear friends that i hope to see and hang out with soon!!

No comments: