Tuesday, August 29, 2006




This weekend was a long one for me!! Friday night i went to a wedding of some of my college friends. One of them was in the cello section and the other i was roommates with for a while. While i love them and everyone else thats had weddings recently...i'm sick of weddings!! But what made this wedding a little worse was that i was with some of my old college friends and all they talked about was their kids and who all else i was in college with had kids!! I honestly thought i was going to hurt myself. And it all of the sudden put me in this world where i felt like i was the only one!! So then i went and hung out with another friend from college and he then tells me that his ex (who i am friends with, or thought i was) is now married too. What the hell...everyone needs to stop this insanity for my sanity : ) okay, now that i've vented about that a bit i'm feeling better.

I'm still looking for another job. I've got several leads and am hopeful that one of them will work out. I'm even going to apply for a job teaching algebra....yes....algebra!! but its okay, i like math and am good at it!! It would without a doubt be different!! And thank you so much to all of those helping me in this job hunt!! I will keep everyone posted.

But because at the moment i don't have a job that is making me any money so i'm going to go to new orleans next week. This will be my third trip and i'm starting to get excited.

No comments: