Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm getting to old


Yeah...so i had a day like my old college days last night and i'm realizing that i'm getting to old for things like this! :) I went to work like normal....straight from work to play a wedding (yes, a wedding on a Thursday...i guess its cheaper)...then i went straight from there to my gig at the blue note, which i didn't get home from until about 1...then i had to turn around and start this whole work thing over again! Dear goodness...how did i do that all the time i will never, ever know. I love, love, love playing music but i think i'm going to have to limit my late Thursday night shows! And thank you so much to mike for coming out and supporting the new music that i'm starting to help create...i just hope youll come back sometime! :) hehe! :) So now...i work for a few hours, then go home and take a nap and then get up and start playing more music! Again i say, i'm not complaining in th least, its just that i'm not used to this any more!

I will tell everyone something about what makes work go faster....Video I-Pods...and flight of the conchords on youtube! :) Thanks!

Anyway, if anyone is interested in the drive in tomorrow night, let me know! :) We are still going! :)

No comments: