Monday, July 21, 2008

First we must welcome Julia into the world!! Sarah had her baby yesterday....a little girl...which surprised the hell out of me (i was sure it was going to be a boy). They decided not to find out what it was going to be....i am hoping to be able to do that...it think it would be an awesome surprise not to know! But also very, very hard....

Today...i'm turning in my 2.5 weeks notice! I'm a little nervous about it...what if something happens with the school or just whatever...even though i have signed a contract and all...but i have to do it anyway!!

So...we went and saw Ween a week ago this last Saturday....they were really awesome and they played for about 4 hours straight!! It was a little much for me...but that is not the point of this story...the point is when we got home we had no power in certian parts of our house....Cody and his dad decided the next day that the kitchen light was causing the breaker to trip...so we have not been using the overhead kitchen light. Yesterday...Cody and his dad put up a new light fixture in the kitchen and then hung a fan in the den....it is extremely funny to me how excited i get now about little home improvements!! It makes me very happy that I will not burn up everytime i'm in the den and that the house is looking more like Cody and I...In the week between jobs i'm planning on doing some painting.....i'm going to paint mainly just white in the hallways but i think it will make the house feel better!

No comments: