Friday, July 18, 2008

So this makes two days in a row! :) woohoo! Its a good thing i have Whitney to keep me on track! :) Today...i went and activated my new debit card with my new last name on it....now they are going to send me another one because they didn't ask me if i wanted a picture or not....might as well have your picture on your debit card! Then i went to the jail and got my fingers printed. Why did you get your fingers printed you might ask....well....i got a new job (assuming that my background check goes okay :) After almost two years looking at medical records and determining if people are disabled...i've decided to go back to what i know. Music and teaching...so i will be teaching art and music for Dove Science Academy Elementary school next year. The more and more i think about it...the more and more i get excited about it...and i love the idea of teaching art, i get to use my craftiness and my music knowledge. Woohoo!

Then i went and got my hair cut....it so badly needed it! I had to take the purple out because of job interviews and i miss it! But there is always the summer! hehe!

Something else Whitney and I are talking about getting started is wedding planning. Helping people who want to think outside the box plan their weddings at a cost....we are still thinking about the cost part...and we will hopefully be working on getting a blog up about weddings/parties and stuff very soon...after we come up with a kick ass name!! Thats always the hardest part!

So the picture in todays blog will be from our honeymoon...and then i will blog about that sometime soon....if not this weekend Monday for sure!



I promise you the statue of liberty is right by Cody's head! :)

2 comments:

ashe said...

I love you, Jenn Bounds! It's fun to hear about all of your exciting, upcoming adventures. Lance and I have a friend that teaches at Dove, we'll have to introduce you. He's from Turkey and is home for the summer but should be back in a couple of weeks. Love you!

Amanda Fortney said...

that's so exciting about your new job-it sounds perfect for you! i'm glad you'll be blogging more. :)