Wednesday, February 22, 2006

as most of you have come to realize....

i am a big dork...it is just something that i was born with (and i love being a dork, it works out well for me : )

a couple of weeks ago a group of my friends got together and played games...we like to play mad uno...which can get down right mean and there is a lot of cheating that goes on!!! (some people are better at cheating then others : )
well, that same night we ended up playing some cranium too (which is one of my favorite games)...i really hate the word worm part of that game though!! so it was my teams turn and we had to answer the dreaded yellow card...the question was finish this quote..."once upon a midnight dreary...." the only answer that came to my head was "i woke with something in my rearry!!"
man, sometimes i just crack myself up!!!

No comments: