Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood....a beautiful day for a neighbor....won't you be mine!!!

man, i love this weather...it makes me happy and even the horrible things seem a little better!!! nothing horrible has happened but if it did, it would be better : )

i love, love, love being outside...all i wanted to do today was grab a soccer ball and do a little practicing...but it was my really long day and it just didn't happen...maybe tomorrow, its supposed to be just as nice tomorrow...i love it!!! my one concern though is that it may be an extremely hot summer....i guess we will see : )

happy ash wednesday...as i posted last year around this time growing up in the church of christ we didn't really "celebrate" lent....so its kind of still weird to me, even though i've been going to churches that have for about 5 years...hum...o well, i'm tired and starting to not make sense to myself...and if i don't understand myself that is never good because i'm usually the only one that can understand me!!! : ) so to bed i go, so that i can get up early in the morning and work out since i didn't get to do that today (yeah, right...i'm so not a morning person! : )

Quote for the day!!

"I think you should know
That green eyes
You're the one that I wanted to find
And anyone who tried to deny you,
Must be out of their mind" coldplay : )


No comments: