Monday, February 27, 2006

I love the brits... : ) A friend of mine got sick today...which is not cool for her but she had tickets to coldplay and needed someone to go in her spot...so, of course, i couldn't let a coldplay ticket go to waste and i went...i was half expecting it to be a little over done, but it was really, really good....they did a great job of picking songs from all of their albums...the lights where killer, especially the ones shining in my eyes : ) Chris Martin was way more active on stage then i ever thought he would be...i think it must be a british thing...you should see Thom Yorke!! I guess Chris Martin had a problem with his pants zipper, but from where i was sitting you couldn't tell : ) I did sit through half the concert thinking...he has a daughter named Apple!!! I haven't decided if i like that name for a kid? I'm very glad i went...i'm thinking the concert may have made it into my top 10 but not in my top 5...i left with a happy, laid back feeling...actually this was probably the most laid back i've ever been at a concert...i sat for most of it, and if you've ever been to a concert with me, you know this is not my way!!! Although i'm feeling like all is right with the world (for now : ) I never felt the excitement i normally do before and after concerts....but thats okay : ) it was really good anyway and i would totally go see them again!!!

No comments: