Friday, June 02, 2006


I made a little money today selling my crap!! : ) So now i'm at home thinking about taking a nap!! I don't need to take a nap and should go do something productive like exercise or clean or something!! And at some point i should go buy a wedding present for a wedding i have to go to tomorrow!! But i think i'm going to put that off until the morning : ) I have my SNU interview on Tuesday to get into grad school...its a 2 hour interview! All the sudden i'm a little freaked out...i think that may be the same day that i'm supposed to start my online classes too!! If at the interview that laugh at me and point i think i may drop my classes : ) I didn't get the Bethany job and am taking it as a sign not to teach!! So i'm going to be looking for something new...not sure what yet and i haven't really looked hard but i'm going to start...i could even do that rather than take a nap...probably won't happen!! Instead, i'm going to go tanning...i have to look good in a dress next week : ) I might even do some sit ups after that...but we'll see : ) One of my summer reading projects is all 5 books from the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy...i've started reading the first one and its pretty funny!! Also saw X-men 3 last night...man, i like it a lot...i think i may like it better than the 2nd one...i haven't seen the first in so long i'm not sure about that one!! I do recommend seeing it though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uganda.