Tuesday, June 06, 2006


I'm working at shiloh summer camp this summer!! I worked there last year and i had forgotten how much i love it!! When you love something you always have a fond memory or funny stories or a special place in your heart but its not until you go back and start doing it again that you realize how great it actually is!! We had a work day today and i got to meet new people and see old friends and hang out with some of my favorite people!! it was just awesome, and in a setting where you don't have to be afraid of who you are...and i know next week there will be kids there that may not like me or may love me but whoever they are, they need me to be there for them and that is what i believe God has called us to do...be there for those who need us....help those who can't help themselves!! this is my driving factor into why i've decided to change my career path...which may possibly have to wait a little longer than i thought but we will see!! I often times want there to be more people out there who are willing to go out of their comfort zone and help those who need it and i don't understand most of the time why we don't!! but this is a whole other topic that i'm sure i will get on soon!! be prepared : )

If you are interested to see what shiloh is all about....we are having an "open house" of sorts on Saturday from 11:00-3:00...the stringents will be playing at 11:00 and it is $5 for as many people as you can fit in your car!! There will be food and horses and zip lines and all kinds of fun stuff to do!! I will post more specifics soon!!

No comments: