Monday, June 19, 2006


Okay...so i need to go to bed and i'm about to but i thought i would let you all know that i posted a few of the pictures i have from the wedding (the kluge wedding that is) on my jenn's pic blog!! I have more and when i'm not running for the busiest person in the world i will post them!!

I have made a summer goal....i want to be able to run a mile without stopping by the end of the summer!! i went out tonight and about died!! : ) I think thats just because my body was tired and my legs didn't want to move!! but i will do it again tomorrow and they will start getting used to this whole running this : )...

Also...a goal for this week (only the weekdays) is not to eat anything sweet that isn't a 100 calories or less : )...this is going to be hard for me but i eat to many sweets!! But i did find something that goes well with raw carrots (warning: you all are going to think its gross)....brown (spicy) mustard....very good with carrots who knew, not so good with tomatoes!! (i told you everyone would think it was gross!! )

Well, i must sleep so that i can get up and study!! hooray!!

No comments: