Friday, January 16, 2009

I would just like to say that kids are getting more and more mean. Kindergarten is one of the meanest....and they tattle all the freakin' flippin' time. Today a teacher friends brought me a letter from a kindergartener. This letter was going to another kindergartener in this little girls class.

"Fine don't be my friend. I will find someone else. Do not love....(and the little girls name)"

I actually kind of find this funny...but really mean for kindergarten.

Then there are the kindergarten class that is saying things like this.

"who wants to come to my house and play guitar hero? but you can't come" (and he points one of the little boys at his table....)

Now i remember stuff like this in middle school when i was growing up...but not kindergarten.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I do not want to be your BFF anymore.

Do not Love,
Whitney

:)

Kellie said...

Will you be my friend? Check YES or NO. :) But hey, at least they are putting together complete sentences, right? Even if what they are writing is mean. ha ha.