Thursday, January 29, 2009

So the first year of marriage you learn a lot about your spouse and the little things that just come up randomly. Take last night for instance....i've been sick for about 4 days now and Cody has been really good (although, i think he is sick of me being sick)....but last night i was taking my temperature, he looks at me very seriously and say "did you not put one of the plastic covers on the thermometer" i look at him and say no....then he said "how are we supposed to keep it sanitized" and looked at me like he would never use that thermometer. Throughout my entire life i have always just used alcohol to clean of the thermometer and never had a problem. And yesterday, i knew i was running a fever....i used the plastic cover and took my tempature....99.8....i took the plastic cover off and took it again....101.2, there is just a little bit of difference there :) Its little things like this that you learn about each other that you never even thought there would be much of a difference.

I did go to the doctor yesterday...she gave me a shot of antibotics, which feels like is already starting to kick in. I don't have a fever this morning, thank goodness. And as long as i don't swallow or talk i'm okay :) Its been nice having 3 days off of work so that i don't have to use my sick days! The doctor thinks i should probably take tomorrow off too, i probably will just so i will feel 100% on Monday!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

we don't even own a thermometer.