Monday, January 26, 2009


I'm done with the ice, it sucks! First i woke up this morning with a sore throat....yes, i know, i'm always sick :( It took me close to thirty minutes to get the ice off my car to drive home. then, i make it all the way home and almost hit cody's car when i'm driving into the drive way. I get out of the car and fall on my ass as i'm about to get to the grass....my body has hurt all day, my throat and head hurts and then i fell....so of course i start crying! I'm really glad we don't have school tomorrow! It has already been officially closed!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

yep i'm over it too :(

Kellie said...

awww. that sucks! But how fortunate for me I didnt fall while wearing my stilleto boots today. :)

Kellie said...

Why did I spell Stiletto wrong? ha ha

kluge girl said...

i hope i didn't get you sick!!!