Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Asinine things

piggy back rides.....very stupid idea....i think who ever came up with the idea to carry a small child (or not so small, in my case today) on their backs should be shot : )

i'm playing a wedding on saturday and a bunch of cool music was arranged for quartet...there is a few cure songs, a beatles song, a bjork song and even a smashing pumpkins song....i found out today that the person doing the service on saturday is the old lead singer from the chainsaw kittens, tyson mead....who, some of my friends believe, single handedly destroyed the spy....this is going to be an interesting wedding...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vaguely remember the Chainsaw Kittens from my college days.

I assume he's doing the service in civilian clothes as opposed to the dresses he performed concerts in? :)