Wednesday, June 15, 2005

watch out for that...

stump...and tree branches....i totally bit it at bikes today. we were riding on the trails and i just hit a tree branch or a stump or something and fell right off the bike....it was fun. so that was this morning and i went around all day with dirt on my leg...i had several comments...."why do you always have dirt on you leg?" because yesterday we were doing ropes course stuff and i slithered under the web, which means dirt on my legs....but all in all fun. i actually enjoy being dirty and sweaty. it makes me fell like i accomplished something. today was a good day though, much much better than yesterday....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, I took that hill and although I didn't bite it in the creek, yeah I did after the turn when I was celebrating not swimming in the creek. You rock my face off!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, can you tell I'm having problems sleeping? I'm posting comments to blogs at 12:35 am, and I have to be at work at 7:30. I love you, I'm glad you're enjoying Shiloh. :)