Thursday, June 16, 2005

scoring queen

okay not really but i did make two really good goals tonight, i was highly proud of myself....it was my goal that amanda and i would score and sure enough we did....

this morning during reflection and prayer time the coolest thing happened to me....i was sitting under a tree on a big plastic box and it started raining, the tree was covering me and i was barely getting wet, then off to the right through the rain the sun is coming up over the trees...it was amazing and it made me think about life (this part is going to get cheesy). the rain outside the tree was bad things that happen and the tree was God or friends or family or whatever helps you through the bad things, the bad could have been beating me down and getting me completely wet but i was under protection, and then there was the sun, coming up over the trees and you know that it may be bad for now but theres the sun and its always going to come up and everything will be better....(cheese, i told you : ) i feel like i am at a good place right now emotionally...i feel like i have protection and i don't have a job right now and i'm on the look out for a guy to love and to love me and all of that is okay, because i know that God, my friends and my family are there, and the sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun....tomorrow, tomorrow...okay i'm stopping : )

today i did ride bare back on a horse, that was fun and we get to perform our hip hop dance tomorrow and its really cool...and i hope i can remember all the moves....and the dance teacher at camp is teaching a hip-hop class on saturdays that i'm going to start going to...man i'm going to be able to bust a move really soon : ) I LOVE TO DANCE....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That might be one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard you say! (the stuff about the tree)