Tuesday, July 05, 2005

happy day after independence day : )

today, i feel like i got some things accomplished....

1st i got my window fixed and was treated like crap by my insurance people but everything is taken care of....in the next couple of days i get to get my car detailed because there are little, little pieces of glass everywhere that the glass guys couldn't get out....and it looks like they did some damage to my door when they broke the window...i didn't notice until today but the door is bent up..


2nd my friend teri and i went to get our nails done and for the most part they look pretty good...i'm not exactly sure how my nails ended up they way they do....i couldn't understand the lady very well and i'm not exactly sure what i agreed to...i hope i didn't agree to bomb someone or something like that....i guess i look like i am 17 because she was completely shocked when i told her my age, which made me wonder if everyone thinks i'm 17 and if they do then that could explain a few things : )


3rd i got another part time job...i start on friday and i will be working with my sister...we'll see how that works out, the lady i interviewed with also gave me a teaching job lead that i'm going to check out tomorrow...


4th i got a "new" to me phone this weekend and it doesn't ring ( i switched out my sister)....i took that in today and they are going to get me a new phone...that will be nice...


so i guess even when bad things happen some good can come out of it...

so now what are you going to do? : ) well, i'm going to work out and then get ready to play a kick ass show tonight....i'm getting more excited now that it is getting closer...
.


No comments: