Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Well

i hope everyone likes the changes i've made to my blog...i really like them : ) they make me happy...i found a neat website called photobucket...now i'm going to be able to add even more pictures to my blog and i'm sure all of you are extremely happy about that : ) changing my blog gives me more options in text color too and i think i'm going to like that more, it seems that i was running out of colors...hopefully i can go back and fix the ones that are to light for this page (we'll see : )...

tomorrow i go record some caverns stuff...maybe...there is really no telling if it will actually get done or not.... since the article on the caverns wasn't in the gazette last week maybe it will be this week...

i'm also going with sweet t to get a manicure and pedicure done before our fun trip on thursday...which will provide more pictures for my blog : )

thursday...colorado here we come...and the most important thing that we are going to be doing in colorado is going to see the sufjan stevens concert....i had a dream about it last night and my friend ry decided that he was going to wear a suit to the concert just to be different....i don't know : )....its going to be good : ) being as my digital camera was smashed by some random act of violence, i think i may have to get a throw away camera to take into the concert... : )




if you will notice on the left of my blog i was e-mailed my pictures with wayne from the flaming lips.... : )

i have called classen about 10 times today and no one answered....i will try until someone does answer and i will let all of you know when my interview is : )

thanks for reading my non sense : )

1 comment:

kluge girl said...

For those looking....Wayne is at the bottom of your blog. Way cool picture!