Wednesday, July 20, 2005

teeth


hum...i just found a new picture thing...this is going to be fun...

this whole teeth thing is becoming a nightmare....i left the dentist office crying this morning because they look horrible....and that is not me just being uptight, because i'm not uptight...my family was being my family..."oh, they don't look that bad"...blah...the dentist office called me later and told me that they did look horrible and that they would do anything and everything to fix them....so now a few more month of horrible teeth...i think these are worse than the ones i had on...i may just ask them to take them off and not worry about it...its funny how everything happens like this in my life....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no we never said they don't look that bad i personally thunk they look gooder that before

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry about your teeth. i love you, i love you, i love you!