Monday, July 04, 2005

welcome to my life.....101

its 5:30 in the morning....its storming and if you know me, you know that i'm not much for being up this early.....but about 45 minutes ago someone starts ringing my doorbell...i'm freaking out, because i don't have good to the door sleeping wear on, so i grap a blanket, and find out that it is my next door neighbor (an ex-cop)....he proceeds to tell me that my car has just been broken into....so i go to see if anything is missing and everything seems to be okay, except that i am now missing a window...so i go back inside change clothes and go take some stuff out of my car and notice that they did get my digital camera...i then proceed to put something on my window (note again, it is raining) , maybe i should say try to put something on the window....duck tape does not work very well in rain (just a little note) ....i then call 911 and file a report and hope that i don't have a warrant out for my arrest (which is totally likely but a whole other story, which also involves me being screwed over)....the cop comes ( and he is pretty cute, thats the only good part of my story) and takes the report and while he is here we find out that there have been several car break in's tonight in my same area....if it is going to happen to anyone, it is going to happen to me....such is my life....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeek :/