Friday, February 13, 2009

I know it hasn't been very long since i've been doing this weight watchers things...but i will tell you one thing. I feel a lot better....i have more energy....i am not tired all the time....i feel better about myself in general....its a really nice feeling and makes me want to stay with it! I'm sure if i would do some actual exercise it would be that much better :)



On another subject....i was put in charge of the art and oklahoma board for the turkish Olympiads here at school....i posted one of the pictures (the one that i expect to win). And yesterday we worked on our oklahoma board....to be quite blunt, it looks like shit! I for sure didn't do my best work on coming up with an idea......i'm not to worried about it...i did have students that helped put it together so i can make my case that way! :)






Here is the picture of said board....

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Im glad you feel better!It's because you know you are doing something about it, you're helping yourself. I take vitamins everyday, too. And I think that has helped in my overall well-being.