Monday, February 16, 2009



We are in need of a Whole Foods in OKC!! We had school meetings in Tulsa today and stopped by a Whole Foods afterwards!! I love that store....they have the best cheese and meat deli along with an awesome salad bar and very fresh produce! My first experience with a Whole Foods was in NYC on our honeymoon and i seriously think we spent over an hour just looking around!! In the NYC Whole Foods they have a whole restaraunt type thing on the top floor with sushi and an awesome salad bar! Anyway....if you have a chance to visit one i say GO! And hopefully some day OKC will be caught up with the rest of the world! :)

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Next time Im up for wasting some good ol' time, Ill take a voyage to Whole Foods for fun. :) hee hee. Ever been to that Mediterranean place that is on May? Looks like the mafia probably owns it. Anyway, I heard on the radio that they have all sorts of cheese and meats there. I wanna go in there one day. Maybe by me some Limburger cheese....

Kellie said...

I meant, BUY. I hate spelling stuff wrong. My problem is I cant type well. :)