Thursday, February 05, 2009

So i have started weight watchers online! I think its going to be good because i can keep track of all that i'm eating...i've done this method before and it worked pretty well. There are several teachers here at school that are also joining the online program. It is pretty funny because we are all on each others backs about what we are eating and if we have been good. Note, it has only been 2 days so hopefully it works out!


I'm enjoying taking pictures with my phone and e-mailing them to myself...and since i'm at school, i've got some more school pictures! This is what was left after the third grade class left my classroom this afternoon.



Sure does look to me like this is a crayon bucket!!


This is my biggest pet peeve!!! Its drives me nuts!



The beans are for bingo! :) not crayons!



2 comments:

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellie said...

Ethan's to-be-grandma is also doing an online prograkm that counts your calories and stuff. I dont think it the weight watcher one, though. It's free, too.

A few weeks ago Shalatha and I were talking about using beans for binog. :)

GOODLUCK on the weightloss program!!