Tuesday, February 03, 2009


So its time! Its time for me to come up with a plan to tackle the mess that is my house and try to keep it that way! So i am going to try a routine....and here it is!


Mondays- clean den/start laundry

Tuesdays- kitchen/dining room

Wednesdays- grocery shopping/laundry

Thursdays- free (i have to give myself some time off :)

Fridays- living room/laundry

Saturdays and Sundays- kitchen/laundry/bathrooms


Now one might ask when our bedrooms will be clean...and its a good question! When the laundry is all done our bedroom will be clean, note all the days of laundry. My goal is to be able to get everything done in the hour between 4-5 when i get home from work....that won't happen right away because i can promise you its going to take me more than an hour today to get all of our dirty dishes clean! Hopefully next week, assuming i stick to the plan, it won't take me as long! Wish me luck! :)


I am going to print this off and hang it up in my house so that i will see it and hopefully inspire me to get it done!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

this is a good idea and i think it could work. laundry sucks. my verifcation word is spermi :)

Amanda Fortney said...

i need to do this too.