Monday, August 29, 2005

easy

this was one of the easiest first days of school a teacher could ever have....i checked into all three of my schools and have started working out my schedule...its not finished because there was one school that the person who makes the schedule (who is not the principal) is gone all week....so i left my info and they are supposed to get back with me...so i'm not going to be at that school this week...i don't have an actual classroom at any of my schools...and actually two of the three schools didn't even know that they were going to have strings at all... i did kind of expect that...lucky for me they were excited....but the best thing about all of this is that i get paid no matter what : ) so i'm not to worried about anything.....so now i'm going to spend my afternoon at the computer working on letters to parents :)

pat has made some new friends at church and this is a very happy thing for me....she seems to be in a better mood....it seems that i will be going to church a lot more than i normally would...but that shouldn't be a problem....i'll find something to do... : )

No comments: