Monday, August 08, 2005

Good News

I'm not moving....

I'm not going to live in a box either....

I'm not going to write the blog i had in mind about karma....

my friend teri and i went to see sisterhood of the traveling pants this afternoon...this is a very good movie but very emotional...i cried several times....in the end everything is happy and good and it just leaves you with an overall good feeling...after the movie, i notice i had a missed call from a weird number...i listen to my voice mail and its okc schools offering me a elementary school traveling string job....i was so happy i started crying again and smothered teri with a big hug...so i called right away and accepted it....no need to ask me twice...so everything worked out...then we went and had dinner with the sisterhood of traveling locus....

Before all of this happened my dad took me to my favorite restaurant to eat lunch...it was awesome...the wasabi in the soy sauce is a marvelous idea...all around a very good day...and we are trying again tomorrow to get my teeth right....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


another trip quote....

whose shining dads apples now..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Congratulations on the new job! I was sweating it there for a little while, as I'm sure you were too! :-)

jenn said...

Thanks Mike : )