Friday, August 12, 2005

growing nerd....

first off, i went to the library today....i forgot how much i liked libraries (or maybe i never did like libraries because it meant that i was doing some homework assignment that i didn't want to be doing) well anyway...i like libraries now...it made me feel like i could learn anything...everything i could possibly want to know was in a book if only i could find it...it was exciting (i do realize the internet is like this too, but its just not the same : ) so i went to the library to find a book on html, so that i could work on my blog layout, make my blog more creative..so i could use both sides of my brain...its very interesting to me (this is where i'm becoming a growing nerd : )....as you can see i've changed a few things but the possiblities are endless (once i learn more)....what is even more amazing is that i understand it...i understand the codes for color and for links....i look at my blog template and i can see what some of it is supposed to look like... (not all of it mind you, but i will : )

i guess there is a storm a brewin' and my computer is not liking it so i'm off...

No comments: