Sunday, August 14, 2005

sometimes its best if you just don't answer the phone

*****today i got asked out******
(trust me, this is not a good thing : )

I had this revelation in church this morning...steve was talking about things that keep you tied up in your life.... i started thinking about what he was talking about and remembered something that made me realize things work out like they are supposed to....something happened to me a while ago that was upsetting so i went and got some help...in the process i figured out what was behind my low self esteem and other things...it had nothing to do with the problem at hand....and once i knew what it was exactly and how i could handle it, it made a world of difference...now i feel like i can put all of that stuff behind me and have been working towards making myself a better person...just for me and for the most part i feel really good about myself, and i don't let what people say get to me like it used to (there are specific people that i am talking about...and if you are reading this you are not one of them : )...all of that confusing stuff to say that, that one bad thing happened and had it not i would not be where i am now and that i may have never gotten here...and when something like that happens again it won't be as hard....and i am a better person because of it...(everything happens for a reason : ) sorry if none of this makes sense, but it does to me : )

i haven't posted lyrics in a really long time so here are some....i've been listening to travis and i forget how much i like them...
Indefinitely

Everyday in every way I’m falling Everything that everyone says turns me on/off Shine a light on me So that everyone can see That I wanna stay here indefinitely Time exists but just on your wrist so don’t panic Moments last and lifetimes are lost in a day So wind your watches down please ’cos there is no time to lose And I’m gonna stay here indefinitely And I wanna stay here so just let me be Now I can see the light circling round your reflection... And I’m gonna stay here indefinitely And I’m gonna stay here so just let me be Indefinitely, indefinitely, indefinitely Indefinitely, indefinitely, indefinitely


No comments: