Monday, August 08, 2005

Ween

I like ween...i'm not sure what happened to them but i'm going to find out...i've been listening to them today as i'm painting....i'm working on my kitchen table and chairs right now...and i'm here to tell you oil based paint is the worst smell in the world : ) but its the best for furniture : )

i did some school supply shopping today...i love school supplies...

I've been reading a blog http://www.iceboxpies.com/michael/ and i stole these questions from him because i thought they were funny : )



Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out!"

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?


If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

No comments: