Friday, August 12, 2005

Welcome Home...

Joey and Amanda...I for one am glad you are back and had a great time.. : )

I like the airport...its a great place to watch people and its fun to imagine where they have been or where they were going...you can make up stories about who they met as they got off the plane...it makes me excited about finding someone to go traveling with...someone who is there at the airport excited to see me when i get home...

my brother works at the airport and because i was kind of early i got to go where the baggage handlers and plane cleaners go....i also got to ride on those fun little car things that hold the baggage and that moves the planes...that was pretty fun...



well, i think i'm going to the library (which i haven't been to in about 2 years...i guess that means i need a library card : )...the off to my favorite little hide away....

No comments: