Wednesday, October 05, 2005

halloween

my siblings and i have come up with our halloween costumes and it going to be great...

i have made a special link to grandpa griffith pictures on the right...i will be updating this page to add more pictures even pictures from the past : ) there are pictures from the last few shows that have never seen...

i love fall and i'm very excited about the cool weather...it makes me happy and it makes me want to get things accomplished...maybe its when things change that makes me want to get things done...don't know...i feel for the first time in a while that i'm getting my life where i want it...i don't know how long this will last and there are still things that will change when the time is right...but for now things are looking good... : )



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it shall be awesomeness and we shall rock is pat going to do that with us or is it just me you and the youngin