Wednesday, October 26, 2005

well that didn't go well

just got back from my interview...didn't really go well at all...but i will chalk it up to experience...i guess for now i will stay where i am....which does provide some benefits...then i guess i will decide what to do about next year come February...i'm still planning on going back to school...for the rest of the day i plan on cleaning and going ring shopping with my dad...my dad is getting re-married...i think he was thinking shit or get off the pot... : )

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Michel D said...

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't go well. What about it gave you that vibe? Just curious.

Interviews are the hardest part it seems. It's the part that determines if we actually get the job and it's the part that you can only practice by doing...

But then again, Lace would probably disagree with me on that.

Don't give up hope yet.

Anonymous said...

It may have gone better than you think. I usually hate my interviews, but I've landed a few jobs in my time...I mean...I'm employed now.

Nice drawings. You should frame that stuff. A frame goes a long way...makes even the stuff you'd call "doodles" look like serious art.

Anonymous said...

how come im always the last to know these things no one tells me

jenn said...

I think peoples faces tell a lot...what i was reading from the people that interviewed me wasn't good...i guess there is still hope but i'll be okay with it if it doesn't happen : )