Sunday, October 23, 2005

my friends and my church

i really do love my church...there are several reasons really but one that hit me today has to do with my friends...i love being in a church were my best friends in the world are there with me...i love sitting on a pew with them knowing in 20 years, that there are going to be a lot of changes....but these people will have been there...they will have helped me through things and i them...we will have been happy and helped each other with marriages and kids....we will laugh together and be the obnoxious ones that everyone secretly loves and admires having fun all the while...we will see each other through job problems, relationship problems, family problems....we will see each other through the time when we are not on the same pew, because we are exploring other options that may be out there.....and yet whatever happens, where ever life leads us we know that we love each other the way God wants us to...and i thank God everyday for these relationships....and please know that i love you all : ) (cheese, i know)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know exactly what you're talking about. i felt the same way about my church back home. i really miss it.

great. thanks, jenn, now i'm all depressed and want to move back to iowa.

jenn said...

no you can't move back to iowa...please don't go : (

jöe said...

i will not go to iowa. only misery and pestilence awaits those who go.

kluge girl said...

It was nice to have so many of us actually there at the same time, wasn't it?:)

jenn said...

well thank goodness you guys are not moving : ) i was worried...

and it was very nice...it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling : )